This was not an easy task. I can pretty much binge watch just about anything you give me. I honestly don’t know how I don’t have some sort of physical problem due to the amount of time I’ve spent in front of the TV. My mom used to tell me that I was such an easy going child because if she needed me to be quiet she could just turn the TV on and not worry about me for hours. And people wonder why I know all the lines to classic Disney movies so well…
These are the shows that I think win the top five spots. I’ll probably change my mind later. I thought about doing a honorable mention list, but I realized that would just go on forever. There was a reason I gave up Netflix as a New Year’s resolution.
- Archer: This is one of those shows that you just could watch over and over in my opinion. Not only is it a great show, but I love the voice actors.
- Arrow: Ok this one might have made the top five because I think Ollie is cute. What can I say? I have a thing for guys in masks, and I really want to be like Felicity when I grow up.
- David Tutera’s My Fair Wedding: I hope it’s ok that reality TV made the cut. Wedding shows have kind of soured in my mind, but David Tutera is a mastermind. He brings visions to life. I hope to be able to do that for people some day.
- Once Upon A Time: This show is starting to get on my nerves. I get that Disney owns it, but part of the awesome of this show was that it took a new twist on our classic characters. Now, everything is suddenly just like the original film’s character designs. Venting aside, it doesn’t change the fact that I love to have a few glasses of wine and dinner with my bestie while we catch up on the 4 episodes we have missed.
- Dancing with the Stars: I have been a fan of this show since season one. I love that my mom saves the entire season for me so that when I come home I can binge watch every performance. The thing about dance is that it’s inspiring, uplifting, and it can be powerful enough to bring you to tears and tremors.
What are your favorite TV Shows? Do we have any in common? I bet there are a lot on your list that I’ve also binge-watched too.